St. Clair County Job Expo
Darrell Walker Workforce is participating in the 2018 St. Clair County Job Expo!
The goal of the expo is to expose our local workforce to local job opportunities.
Stop by our booth! Meet with employers and educators and submit your resume.
Recruiters from our staffing agency will be available to answer all of your career questions in one location at this one-day event.
Market yourself to companies throughout the Birmingham area and meet our human resources representatives.
Take Your Career In The Right Direction
Date: Tuesday, May 3rd, 2018 (One-day event)
Time: 10am – 2pm
Location: Moody, Alabama
Venue: Moody Civic Center – Map & directions ⇓
2018 Alabama Career Fair
Explore Employment Options
- Learn about local companies
- Find out about positions available
- Discover educational opportunities
- Explore new resources for your job search
Connect with Local Employers
- Meet local Human Resources representatives from corporations who are looking to hire job seekers like you
- Move your resume to the top of the pile by interacting in person with companies who are hiring
Achieve Your Career Goals
Whether you are unemployed and looking for work or simply checking out your options for furthering your career, there is something available for you at this Job Expo!
Career Opportunity Sponsors
This career opportunity is brought to you by a partnership created between the:
- St. Clair County School District
- Your local chambers of commerce, including:
- St. Clair County Economic Development Council
Job Fair Location
Moody Civic Center
200 Civic Center Dr
Moody, AL 35004
(St. Clair County)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Darrell Walker WorkForce is an EEO Employer. Except where permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.