Partner With an Industry Leader
For over 60 years, we have assisted employers, just like you. Skip to Employer Contact Form »
We refer qualified job seekers based on their job skills and experience. We conduct criminal background checks (state, out-of-state, and federal), perform a search in the National Sex Offender’s database, and we drug screen every job applicant in-house before they report to work.
Our staffing solutions enable you to employ our job candidate for a trial period to evaluate performance, work habits, punctuality and other workplace behaviors.
At your discretion and upon completion of the required minimal probationary hours, our employee can become your company’s newest team member.
Benefits To Your Company
- In-house Drug Screenings
- Social Security Number Verification
- Motor Vehicle Reports
- Sex Offender Search in National Database
- State, Out-of-State, and Federal Criminal Background Checks
- Reference Verification
- Payroll Related Taxes Paid By Us
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Covered By Us
- AROUND THE CLOCK (24 hours/7 days-a-week)
- Dispatching Services are available via our On-Call Night and Weekend Dispatch Team
- Paychecks Can Be Delivered to your work-site at your request
- Customized New Hire Orientations can be performed prior to a new employee reporting to your job site
- Our Safety Director will respond immediately to any work related injuries and quickly assist your company, our employee, and the medical team to ensure loss time is minimized
Employer Contact Form
Let us know how to get in touch.