Job openings for Scale Technicians in Birmingham, Alabama metro area.
Birmingham area employer is seeking a self-motivated, mechanically inclined, and experienced equipment maintenance technician.
All employees must be able to work overtime, if required, to satisfy customer needs. This position often necessitates the ability to work under pressure independently, or with others, in variable working conditions such as inclement weather and dirty environments.
Other job duties include:
- Installation and calibration of equipment
- Repair and maintenance of weighing equipment (Rail, Truck, and Industrial)
- Electrical maintenance
- Preventative maintenance
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment maintenance
Education: High School Graduate / GED
- 2+ years mechanical and electrical equipment maintenance and repair
- Must be able to pass a state test for service agent in the weighing industry
- Preferred, but not required: Possessing, or capable of obtaining, a Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, frequent lifting, bending, stooping
- Must have clear driving record
- Must be 19 years of age or older
Criminal Background Check: Yes
Drug Screening: Yes
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Darrell Walker Workforce
Darrell Walker Workforce is an Employment Agency offering job placement, temp staffing, and career opportunities in the Birmingham, AL metro and north Alabama. Integrity, professionalism, and quality service are integral components in our relationships with both job-seekers and employers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an EEO Employer. Except where permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.