Job openings for Scale Technicians in Birmingham, Alabama metro area.
Hiring Immediately!Job Description:
Birmingham area employer is seeking a self-motivated, mechanically inclined, and experienced equipment maintenance technician.
All employees must be able to work overtime, if required, to satisfy customer needs. This position often necessitates the ability to work under pressure independently, or with others, in variable working conditions such as inclement weather and dirty environments.
Other job duties include:
- Installation and calibration of equipment
- Repair and maintenance of weighing equipment (Rail, Truck, and Industrial)
- Electrical maintenance
- Preventative maintenance
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment maintenance
$13.00 per hour
Education: High School Graduate / GEDJob Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, frequent lifting, bending, stooping
- Must have clear driving record
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Day Shift
Criminal Background Check: Yes
Drug Screening: Yes