Job openings for Warehouse Associates in north Birmingham, Alabama area.
Hiring Immediately!Job Description:
We are looking for hard working, dependable individuals to work in and around the Birmingham metro area. Duties include assembly and general labor tasks in a warehouse environment.
Day shift: 7am - 4pm
- Opportunity to train into forklift operations for the right individual
$10.00 per hour
Education: High School Graduate / GEDJob Requirements:
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse
- Ability to lift greater than 25 lbs continuously
- Willing to work 40+ hours per week (if needed)
- Steel toed boots required
- Must have clear background
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Day Shift
Criminal Background Check: Yes
Drug Screening: Yes
About Darrell Walker Workforce
Darrell Walker Workforce is an Employment Agency offering job placement, temp staffing, and career opportunities in the Birmingham, Alabama metro and north Alabama. Integrity, professionalism, and quality service are integral components in our relationships with both job-seekers and employers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an EEO Employer. Except where permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.