Job openings for Software Training & Support Analyst in Alabama.Job Description:
Professional software company is looking for Software Training & Support Analysts to join our team.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Training and product support of our vertical market software & hardware products for both new installations and existing clients
- Review of existing business processes for new clients
- Assisting with demonstrations to prospective clients
- Working with other team members and clients to identify installation requirements and conduct needs assessments
- Development of project plans, corresponding timelines, and identification of project milestones
- Assistance with specifications and documentation
- Monitoring and conducting ongoing analysis of current projects to insure all client requirements are met
- Involvement with all aspects of projects through the final implementation and beyond by providing client training and both pre and post implementation support
Salary is based on experience with a comprehensive benefits package available.
Education: Bachelor's degree in specific or general fieldJob Requirements:
Customer service and training skills since client support is provided both in-person and through electronic communications including:
Applicant must be a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to assume ownership of customer inquiries received and attention to detail, to identify and resolve end user issues at the lowest level possible, and handle end user training on our solutions.
Other required job skills and abilities include:
- Strong communication skill set and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of
- Microsoft Windows
- MS Word
- MS Access
- Basic technical skills
- Setup/installation of computer hardware and peripherals)
- Basic accounting and project management skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and the ability to multitask
- Good driving record, dependable transportation, valid driver license, and insurance coverage
- Willing to relocate to the West Alabama area
- Frequent overnight travel is expected
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
Manages Others: No
Requires Travel: Yes
Requires Valid Driver's License: Yes
Requires References: Yes
About Darrell Walker Workforce
Darrell Walker Workforce is an Employment Agency offering job placement, temp staffing, and career opportunities in the Birmingham, AL metro and north Alabama. Integrity, professionalism, and quality service are integral components in our relationships with both job-seekers and employers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an EEO Employer. Except where permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.