This position is currently filled. We are not accepting applications at this time.
Job openings in Birmingham, Alabama for a Shop Assistant in the Manufacturing Operations sector.
Apply online today!Job Description:
We are looking for a Shop Assistant to provide operational and administrative assistance to the shop manager. Duties include a variety of administrative, coordination, and logistical services.
Day shift: 7am - 4:30pm
Tasks and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Filing and sorting digital and hard copy documentation in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner
- Assisting shop manager with daily tasks related to:
- Shop drawings
- Tracking work hours for shop employees
- Developing and maintaining filing system
- Assisting with preparation of purchase orders
- Assisting with quality assurance activities
- Entering project data in project management software
- Assigning tasks to appropriate staff, as directed by shop manager
- Managing purchase order system
$15.00 per hour
Education: High School Graduate / GEDJob Requirements:
Job applicants must:
- Be 19 years of age or older
- Be self-motivated
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communications
- Day Shift
Criminal Background Check: Yes
Drug Screening: Yes
About Darrell Walker Workforce
Darrell Walker Workforce is an Employment Agency offering job placement, temp staffing, and career opportunities in the Birmingham, Alabama metro and north Alabama. Integrity, professionalism, and quality service are integral components in our relationships with both job-seekers and employers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an EEO Employer. Except where permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.