Job openings for Production Associates in the city of Homewood, Alabama.
Production Associates work closely with team members and management to ensure quality and timely production of offered goods.
- Material handling - Ability to lift greater than 50 lbs.
- Machine operation - Set up and monitor materials and processes.
- Interpreting schedules for necessary adjustment to process flow.
- Housekeeping and general cleanup of production area on a continual basis.
- Loading/unloading materials and finished products.
- Customer interaction as needed to ensure quality service.
Education: High School Graduate / GED
- Forklift experience 1 year minimum
- Production line experience 1 year minimum
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communication.
- Production Experience with an automated system – conveyor run.
- HSD/ GED equivalent required
Manages Others: No
Requires Travel: No
Requires Valid Driver's License: No
Requires References: Yes
Criminal Background Check: Yes
Drug Screening: Yes
Must be at least 19 years of age: Yes
About Darrell Walker Workforce
Darrell Walker Workforce is an Employment Agency offering job placement, temp staffing, and career opportunities in the Birmingham, AL metro and north Alabama. Integrity, professionalism, and quality service are integral components in our relationships with both job-seekers and employers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an EEO Employer. Except where permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.