-Automotive Equipment Technician – Birmingham Area
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS: APPLY TODAY: www.darrellwalkerworkforce.com
Day Shift- $ 16.00- $18.00 DOE
*Temp To Hire Opportunity depending on performance* *Immediate Opening*
The Equipment Technician provides skilled installation, service, and repair to specialized, motorized industry equipment for light, medium, and heavy-duty gasoline and diesel-driven vehicles. Qualified candidates will present experience with electrical installation, wire welding equipment, hydraulic systems service and repair, and equipment installation.
Education: High School Graduate / GEDRequired Certifications/Licensing/Education/Training:
· Working knowledge and experience with automotive electrical systems, hydraulics, and wire weld equipment.
· High school diploma or GED
· Post-secondary automotive training and certification or equivalent work experience
· Broad scope of automotive mechanical/electrical knowledge
· Current Alabama Drivers’ license with a clean driving record
· Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
· Motivated, self-starter that is highly productive with little supervision.
· Dependable professional, presenting a strong work ethic.
· Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as neededJob Requirements:
· Quality installation, service, and repair of specialized, heavy-duty material handling equipment for medium and heavy-duty industrial vehicles.
· Accurate diagnostic and evaluation for equipment repair requirements.
· Routine service inspections or testing with completion of standard maintenance.
· Provides accurate service and repair of gasoline and diesel-driven vehicles and motorized equipment
· Sustains cleanliness of vehicles while performing required services
· Adheres to all environmental requirements, safety procedures, and shop policies.
· Completes other job requirements as instructed by management.
Requires Valid Driver's License: Yes
Criminal Background Check: Yes
Drug Screening: Yes
About Darrell Walker Workforce
Darrell Walker Workforce is an Employment Agency offering job placement, temp staffing, and career opportunities in the Birmingham, AL metro and north Alabama. Integrity, professionalism, and quality service are integral components in our relationships with both job-seekers and employers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an EEO Employer. Except where permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.