- Energetic and detail oriented employees needed for shuttling vehicles being reviewed for wholesale purchase.
- Work Schedule
- Every Wednesday: 8am-2pm
- Variable work days and hours
- Additional hours available
- Some overtime will be required
- Essential Job Functions
- Driving vehicles through auction lane
- Parking vehicles safely
- Assisting employees to resolve problems
- Note: Employees may be asked to perform tasks other than those listed on the job description and will be expected to perform any reasonable task assigned by their supervisor.
- Work Conditions
- Non-climate controlled environment
- Physical Demands
- Prolonged standing
- Climb and balance
- Kneeling, crouching, stooping
- Work Schedule
Education: High School Graduate / GEDJob Requirements:
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled environment
- Standing/walking/kneeling/stooping/bending for an 8+ hour shift
- May require lifting more than 25 lbs
- Reporting for work regularly and on time
Requires Valid Driver's License: Yes
Criminal Background Check: Yes
Drug Screening: Yes
Must be at least 19 years of age: Yes
About Darrell Walker Workforce
Darrell Walker Workforce is an Employment Agency offering job placement, temp staffing, and career opportunities in the Birmingham, AL metro and north Alabama. Integrity, professionalism, and quality service are integral components in our relationships with both job-seekers and employers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an EEO Employer. Except where permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.